The Feather High Definition - Soft Touch Black / Translucent Frame
Frame: Soft Touch Black / Translucent TR90
- Our Frames are constructed of TR90, a Swiss Technology Thermoplastic.
- TR90 Frames are known to be incredibly durable, flexible, and lightweight.
- Glasses made with TR90 are extremely comfortable because they can bend under pressure and contour to the face.
- Unisex Frame with Contemporary Styling
- Featherweight 3 piece Mount Frame
- Non-Slip Soft Touch Frame Material
Lenses: M-Nine MIT (Melanin Infusion Technology) High Definition Lenses
- Near Clear Polycarbonate
- Scratch Resistant
- Microfiber bag which doubles as a cleaning cloth
- Hard case for storage
Our High Definition, near clear lenses, offer everyday protection against damaging blue light.
Blue light (HEV Light) is the most damaging part of the light spectrum & can reach deeper into the eye than UV (ultraviolet) light. Emerging research has linked Blue Light to long-term vision issues, Macular Degeneration, Cataracts, Retina Damage, and even blindness. Light emitted from LED lighting & electronic devices (smart phones, tablets, TV’s computers) are “short wavelength enriched”, meaning they have a higher concentration of Blue light.
ESP High- Definition Lenses have been designed to filter the harmful portions of blue light, while significantly reducing glare & enhancing contrast.
Unlike other blue light and glare reducing coatings, Melanin is molded / infused within the lens so there is no need to worry about a coating that will scratch or fade away.
Additional Features & Benefits of High-Definition Lenses:
- Sharpens Vision
- Enhances Contrast
- High Definition Clarity
- Blocks 99% of Glare
- Blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC
- Reduces the risk of Cataracts & Macular Degeneration
- Reduced Eye Strain & Eye Fatigue
- Rejuventates the eye by allowing more IR light to enter the Retina
- Efficiently protects the eye from harmful portions of the light spectrum
Symptoms Commonly Associated with overexposure to Electronic Devices / Blue Light:
- Eye Strain
- Dry Eyes
- Blurred Vision
- Neck, Shoulder, & Back pain