Drivers Choice™ - Over the Glasses - Matte Black Frame
Frame: Matte Black TR90
(Click this link for our Sizing Guide)
- Our Frames are constructed of TR90, a Swiss Technology Thermoplastic.
- TR90 Frames are known to be incredibly durable, flexible, and lightweight.
- Glasses made with TR90 are extremely comfortable because they can bend under pressure and contour to the face.
- Unisex Frame with Contemporary Styling
- Fits Over Your Prescription Glasses
Lenses: M-Nine MIT (Melanin Infusion Technology) Driver's Choice Lenses
- Yellow Polycarbonate
- Scratch Resistant
- Microfiber bag for storage which doubles as a cleaning cloth
- Lanyard that integrates into temple ends
Designed to be worn while driving to protect your eyes from harmful glare, reduce eye strain, and eye fatigue while providing a more comfortable driving experience.
ESP Driver’s Choice lenses are especially useful during dusk and dawn when a majority of accidents occur. Our Driver’s Choice Lenses have been designed to enhance your vision in most driving conditions.
These lenses combine the benefits of Melanin with a light-yellow lens to provide the user with reduced glare from oncoming headlights and road surfaces.
Traditionally made in dark yellow tints, our lenses have been formulated to be a lighter yellow. This lighter tint is more comfortable on the eyes and aids in reducing eye strain and eye fatigue.
Additional Features & Benefits of Driver’s Choice Lenses:
- Sharpens Vision
- Enhances Contrast
- High Definition Clarity
- Blocks 99% of Glare
- Blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC
- Reduced Eye Strain & Eye Fatigue
- Rejuvenates the eye by allowing more IR light to enter the Retina
- Efficiently protects the eye from harmful portions of the light spectrum